How to Cancel a Transaction on Chase App
The Chase Mobile app is an all-encompassing platform that enables centralized management of all Chase accounts. The app enables cardholders of any Chase card — credit or debit — to bank from their smartphones in nearly any location.
The Chase app is more than just a tool for managing accounts. It is loaded with bonus features to help you improve your finances, such as a built-in budget planner and a tool that provides daily spending insights at a glance.
This is THE app for you if you have a bank account, credit card, loan, investment account, or anything else with Chase.
READ ALSO: Christian Mingle: How to Delete Account
It is loaded with features that allow you to manage all of your Chase accounts, redeem rewards, track spending, and pay bills, among other things. It is one of the highest-rated Android and iOS finance applications.
How to cancel a transaction on chase app
It is possible to dispute erroneous charges online.
- Step one: After logging in, locate and select the transaction of concern.
- Step two: Review the transaction details and click Dispute Transaction to initiate the dispute process.
- Step three: Answer a few questions, review your answers, and click the “Submit” button. Submit dispute
- Step four: Track your dispute in the Account Menu under Account Services
- Step five: The Dispute Tracker will display Open and Closed disputes as well as their current status.