- Pinch tab button
- J hook
- Slide pin
Here are instructions for removing Rain-X wiper blades from a J-hook style wiper arm; the same basic principles apply to other types of wiper arms.
- Raise the wiper arm until it is vertical.
- Adjust the wiper blade’s angle so that it is parallel to the wiper arm.
- Pull down to disengage the tab on the blade where it meets the wiper arm. This will detach the windshield wiper from the J-hook, allowing you to slide it off.
- While removing windshield wipers is a relatively simple process, be sure to consult your owner’s manual for specific wiper arm information and removal instructions.
- To ensure the safety of your brand-new truck on the road, make sure you have solid auto insurance with Jerry.