Pokémon Scarlet & Violet is an open-world role-playing set in the vast lands of Paldea. Your goal is to tour the region and seek out your own treasure, with legendaries Koraidon and Miraidon accompanying you.
Mystery Gifts are special items the developers send to trainers to help their Pokémon journeys become a little easier. They’re available in every mainline game and don’t need their players to own a Nintendo Switch Online Membership subscription to claim.
Below you’ll find a full list of all the Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Mystery Gift codes, both active and inactive and how to redeem them.
Active Pokémon Scarlet & Violet Mystery Gift Codes
- SUPEREFFECT1VE—Redeem for an Expert Belt (New)
- G0TCHAP0KEM0N—Redeem for 30 Quick Balls (New)
- WEARTERASTALCAP—Redeem for a Terastal Cap customization item
- SEEYOU1NPALDEA—Redeem for a Gimmighoul
- SH1NYBUDDY—Redeem for a Shiny Lucario
- NEWM00N1SCOM1NG—Redeem for a Darkrai
- LA1CPHANT0M4CE—Redeem for a Cherish Ball Dragapult
- SWEET0RSP1CY—Redeem for a Sweet Herba Mystica or Spicy Herba Mystica
- L1KEAFLUTE—Redeem for a Cititan
- Get via unique code if you pre-ordered the game in Nintendo e-Shop—Redeem for Adventure Set
- Get via unique code if you bought the Double Pack — Redeem for 100 Pokéballs
Inactive Pokémon Scarlet & Violet Mystery Gift Codes
- 23WCSGASTR0D0N—Redeem for a World Championship Gastrodon
- GETY0URMEW—Redeem for a random Tera-type Mew
- NATSUN0T0KKUN—Redeem for various Sandwich Ingredients
- DARKTERA0006—Redeem for Dark Tera Type Charizard
- TERATYPECHANGE—Redeem for 50 Fighting Tera Shards
- LEVELUP — Reward: 10 Rare Candy
- REV1VE — Reward: 5 Max Revive
- CATCHBYBALL — Reward: 5 Nest Ball, 5 Dusk Ball, 5 Dive Ball, 5 Timer Ball, 5 Stealth Ball, and 5 Luxury Ball
- Get via Internet—Redeem for Flying Tera Type Pikachu
- THA12022CHAMP—Redeem for a Shiny Grimmsnarl
- TREASUREHUNT—Redeem for 10 Nuggets, 10 Rare Candies, and 1 Friend Ball
- PTCCHAMP10N2122 — Reward: Gastrodon in Cherish Ball w/ Ribbon
- R0CKANDBAT0N — Reward: TM116 – Stealth Rock & TM132 – Baton Pass
- ENJ0YBATTLE—Redeem for a TM82 (Thunder Wave and TM87 (Taunt)
- M0RESPEED—Redeem for 10x Carbos
- LETSTERA—Redeem for a TM171 (Tera Blast)
- 1STCHAMPSV—Redeem for a special Oceania International Championship Garganacl
- TOKUSE1STUDY—Redeem for an Ability Capsule
- L0VEL0VEL0VE—Redeem for Two Love Balls
- HAPPYVALENT1NE—Redeem for a Destiny Knot
- 1TSUPT0Y0U—Redeem for League Points, Comet Shard, Star Piece or Stardust at random
- G0FR1ENDLYSH0P—Redeem for League Points, Comet Shard, Star Piece or Stardust at random
- BEFASH10NLEADER—Redeem for League Points, Comet Shard, Star Piece or Stardust at random
- ENJ0YG0URUMET—Redeem for League Points, Comet Shard, Star Piece or Stardust at random
- MAKEWA2AMACH1NE—Redeem for League Points, Comet Shard, Star Piece or Stardust at random
- READY4RA1D—Redeem for 20k LP
- HAJ1ME0R1G1NAL—Redeem for 10x Peanut Butter, 10x Prosciutto, 10x Hamburger, 10x Cream Cheese, 10x Noodles & Rice
How to redeem Pokémon Scarlet & Violet Mystery Gift Codes
Follow the steps below to redeem codes in Pokémon Scarlet & Violet.
- Open your menu with X.
- Go to Poké Portal.
- Select Mystery Gift.
From here, you can now choose how to obtain your Mystery Gifts.
One of the ways to obtain Mystery gifts is through the Internet, and another is via code. Internet-sent gifts are available for all players until a certain period, while those locked behind codes are for trainers who bought things beyond the base game, event freebies, or even competition rewards. You can check all the Mystery Gifts you’ve received by clicking Check Mystery Gifts on the same menu.
Conclusion: As mentioned, most Pokémon Scarlet & Violet codes are unique and can only be claimed once. If your code isn’t working, it might have already been claimed. There’s also the chance you’ve inputted the wrong code by mistake.
Also note that Poké Portal and the Mystery Gift menu won’t automatically be available when you start the game. You first need to progress through the story until you’re allowed to explore Paldea freely. The Picnic menu will also unlock at the same time as Poké Portal.